Is it just me or did February absolutely FLY by? I know that there were a few shorter days, but it still seemed like it rushed by rather quickly!
I’m the type of person who loves searching through blogs and YouTube videos and finding people’s favorite products so I can give them a try myself. So, since it’s officially March I thought I would start it off by sharing some products that I really enjoyed using for the last month!
- Benefit’s They’re Real Tinted Primer & Benefit’s They’re Real Mascara – I have always been one to only buy mascara from the drugstore. I never really saw the point in paying two or three times the price for something that I always thought to do the same thing. That was until I found this wonderful duo. Somehow the lady at the Benefit counter talked me into trying the pair out and I have been hooked ever since. The tinted primer gives me extra length and I think it helps my lashes spread evenly when I apply the mascara, so no clumps!
- Essie’s Ballet Slippers – I have been obsessed with light pinky/nude nails recently and I keep gravitating back to this shade! Essie products have always been a go-to for me, and this color always looks stunning.
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer – I bought this concealer back in January and I have not been able to put it down. The concealer blends so beautifully under the eyes and brightens my face up like nothing I have ever seen before. This is the PERFECT concealer for highlighting!
- MAC Lipstick in Fanfare – Another obsession of mine at the moment is pinky lips, and this color is perfect for every day wear. It’s not too cool toned, which is perfect for my skin tone and it works with pretty much any look you pair it with.
- L’Oreal Paris Elnett Strong Hold Hairspray – I have really been into loose waves and curling my hair recently and this hairspray gives the perfect amount of volume and hold, but it still leaves your hair touchable and not crunchy at all!
- Urban Decay De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray – I have always had oily skin, and no matter what kind of foundation or powder I use I still end up getting shiny through the day which results in my makeup smearing right off my face. Well, this stuff completely puts a stop to that! Just a few sprays of this after I am finished getting ready and I swear my makeup can withstand anything!
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser – I was in need of a new face wash and I decided to switch back to an old favorite. Why did I ever stop using this stuff in the first place? This cleanser is super gentle on the skin, yet leaves my face feeling smooth and clean every time.
Thanks for checking out some of my favorites! I hope you’ve had a wonderful start to your month and continue to have a great week!