Bag: Michael Kors (similar)
Since I am currently snowed in due to this major snow storm we are having, I thought this would be the perfect time to clean out my handbag. I’ll admit now that I rarely every keep my bag clean and tidy, so this is a very big process usually. I’ve always really enjoyed reading about what other bloggers keep in their bags as well as watching about a million “What’s In My Bag?” videos on YouTube, so I thought maybe someone else would get some enjoyment out of seeing what’s in mine!
After throwing away a handful of useless receipts and gum wrappers, I finally gathered my essential items that I am putting right back into my bag.
- I really think that your wallet is the biggest blessing or nightmare of your bag. My Kate Spade Cedar Street Lacey is definitely a blessing! With the many card slots and zip pockets, it makes keeping my bag organized a lot easier! Also, I always have a ton of membership cards, gift cards and things like that, so to keep my wallet less cluttered I also carry a Aluminum Credit Card case for additional storage.
- It’s currently less than 20 degrees where I live as well as snowing, so my The North Face Etip Gloves obviously made it into my essentials list.
- You never know when you may need to remove your makeup or just need a wipe in general, so I like to keep a small pack of Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes on hand.
- I have really fine hair and it usually gets tangled throughout the day, so I like to keep my Tangler Teezer in my bag for a quick brush-through.
- Since I’m the type of person to be on my phone 95% of the day, my battery tends to die pretty frequently. So for when that happens, I like to have my Agent 18 Phone Battery Charger on hand so I can re-charge on the go.
- Sunglasses are a must, so I like to keep my favorite Ray-Ban Original Aviators in Gold Matte/Pink with me at all times.
- For any contact emergencies I like to keep a bottle of Opti-Free Replenish contact solution within reach. And you can never have too-clean hands, so I like to keep a Bath & Body Works PocketBac with me as well. I also keep a small bottle of Dramamine in my bag, because you’d rather be safe than sorry, right?
- Although I do wear contacts, sometimes I prefer wearing my glasses so I keep those in my bag with me, too.
- I am constantly chewing gum, so I always have a pack of Trident original in my bag!
- Lip products are almost always the only makeup items that I carry with me. Right now, I am obsessed with Bite Beauty’s Agave Lip Mask because it leaves my lips feeling unbelievably smooth and moisturized even during these super dry, winter months. And for lip colors I am currently carrying Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Bare It All and MAC’s Dark Side.
Fingers crossed that I’ll be able to keep my bag clean for a little longer than usual!
What is your number one handbag essential?